More FF movies and sequels...

Garnet_Dagger

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
89
Location
Florida
Occupation
White Mage/Summoner,
RPG Name
Darrius
Final Fantasy VII is a great game. So great that its getting Spin-off titles and has even gotten a mobie sequel. Final Fantasy X was great and got a sequel. But what other Final Fantasy games would you like to see get a movie, sequel or both?

Of course I would love to see my Final Fantasy IX get a movie and or sequel. I loved the Characters and I would love to see more of them....even Quina -_-'...
:D
 
Hm.. let's see.. I can make the whole list, starting from FFVI:


FFVI

Prequel: The Magi War sounds really interesting enough. 1. As a movie 2. As a game

FFVI: Since I'm a pretty big fan, I would like to see a movie version of it, since there's nothing wrong with its storyline.

Sequel: There's not really something that comes to mind that would be good as a movie or a game.


FFVII

There's already enough. I'm glad that the FFVII Compilation is over. Let the bigger fans dream on on the remake.


FFVIII

Prequel: 1. As a movie (there's enough material, even though as good as all matters have been explained in the actual game, to make a decent movie, like the Sorceress War/Adel situations) 2. As a game, perhaps, but much rather as a movie.

FFVIII: It's not one of my favourite Final Fantasies, but the storyline is decent enough to make an actual movie.

Sequel: Same as with FFVI. ^


FFIX

I would love to see all posibilities for this game. ^_________^


FFX

Prequel: 1. As a movie, why not =) 2. Again, I'd rather see it as a movie.

FFX: Wouldn't really be in need a movie version, since FFX's graphics makes the whole of the game already as a FF movie.

Sequel. No. :p
 
I'd like to see some sort of animated series for the games (with AC CG graphics...*drools*), but they wouldn't fit well into a movie. You can't cram 30+ hours of a game into a three hour movie.
 
I've played (and completed) only FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX. By one side, I'm sooo happy 'cause of the FFVII Compilation that it makes it worthy to wait for spin-offs of great games.
By another, I've not seen/used any product of the FFVII Compilation which makes me really sad... I mean, if they do the spin offs only for mobiles phones in Japan or bring some titles to the newest platforms(such as PSP) it might be...frustrating? I don't think that's the word. Let's say, it wouldn't be good :p

PS: Yes, I'm still waiting for the Spanish release of AC, what's wrong? xD I've already seen the cover of the special edition in Spanish, so official date: it's coming in November.

CONCLUSION: Spin-off for some games could be good! :) For FFVIII for example, the Sorceress War and so on. For FFIX... I guess a new enemy/adventure should be created. (Am I the only one who found Quina funny?? xD lol )
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'd like to see some sort of animated series for the games (with AC CG graphics...*drools*), but they wouldn't fit well into a movie. You can't cram 30+ hours of a game into a three hour movie.

I also think that way, when someone talks of turning a game into a movie...
 
Luis said:
For FFIX... I guess a new enemy/adventure should be created. (Am I the only one who found Quina funny?? xD lol )

xD

Well, I've thought about a game sequel to Final Fantasy IX before, but unfortunately, it's not gonna be about Quina. :D Soz.
Nah, something more about Terra. That's about the coolest aesthetic aspect of the whole game, I would definetly like to see more of that, like, I don't know, Terra remnants in outer space, like, space pirates, invading Gaia. xD Oh yes!
 
Avathar said:
xD
Nah, something more about Terra. That's about the coolest aesthetic aspect of the whole game, I would definetly like to see more of that, like, I don't know, Terra remnants in outer space, like, space pirates, invading Gaia. xD Oh yes!

Mmm..sounds good xD... where do you get those ideas from?? I want some! xD
 
I think I've posted a more full idea of FFIX-2 somewhere else here in a thread.. hm..

*searches* :p If I don't find it back, I'll just re-type it here.

Edit: well, here it was, but, it needs to be worked on some more. :P
 
Last edited:
Final Fantasy Legend 1-3! o_0

It's based off SaGa, and that has a great short story, perfect for a movie.

But besides that, I'd like to see a FFVIII movie.
 
Hydra said:
Final Fantasy Legend 1-3! o_0

It's based off SaGa, and that has a great short story, perfect for a movie.

But besides that, I'd like to see a FFVIII movie.

I CAN"T believe they didn't try harder to make a movie, it upsets & angers me evrey single day I think about it,and now I'm reminded of it again
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top