More MoonChild Pics!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
mybsxj7.jpg


b1i3.jpg


fxn1.jpg


93i4.jpg


apz5.jpg


up.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ah no offense or nething....But they look like a boy band! I don't do boy bands...If not then whatever. But thats what they look like.
 
No, they used to be a boy band.
 
Yeah, now they just do love songs.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Ah no offense or nething....But they look like a boy band! I don't do boy bands...If not then whatever. But thats what they look like.

You shrunk in my sight Gackt

Anyway, I wish i was intrested, but I really am not. Oh well!
 
What do you mean I shrunk in your sight? I don't mind love songs but they all look like DeeduhDee's.
 
I can't wait to see their new pics :D
 
Someday in April, I hope. It really takes a while to find new pics of M.C The Max. Like last year, I think it took me three or four months after their cd came out to get the new pics. This year, I hope it may be a little faster. I'm always getting a new skin for both my forum and my site to honer their new look.
 
Yeah, every yeah and even sometimes every few months they change up. They never look the the same, and its kinda rare to see them do the same look twice in a differnt year or so. I would post some pics to show you, but I'm kinda tired.
 
I hope they don't wait until the end of April to come back out. Somehow I have a weird feeling they will.
 
Yay!!! The new M.C The Max pics are out, so far I found like 7, but I'm not going to post them let. I'm wait til I get a few more. Onething I don't get is M.C The Max is barely back, but ye the pics are out...it never been this fast. I really don't like the new pics as much as the ones from last year, but I may get used to them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top