more people plz!

Luis said:
It's not that the one who posts the most is the best... I mean, I enter the forum almost everyday nowadays, but I do not post unless I find something interesting to reply, or have something interesting/funny to say. It has been discussed already, not to spam or to post just a few words because you want to have more posts. This has been discussed, and you may find it somewhere in the forum (I can't remember where...)
well that's obvious (to most anyway) thre are members that post for the sake of gaining something (not calling names here). but then there are members who just like to be an active part of the community. and then there are people who post only when they feel necessary. that's what creates diversity in the forums.
 
I agree darkshadow.
And well, probably those who join the forum but never post... probably do not like it, and they forget about it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top