More Smileyz!!!!!

LoKuS

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
310
Age
38
Location
Chicago
RPG Name
LoKuS
I'm takin it upon myself and every other member of the forums to demand more smilies, 11 just wont cut it. :) :mad: :p ;) :( :D :confused: :o :rolleyes: :cool:
 
Thank you, i say if we dont get wut we demand we start a revolution!
 
Now now, no need to get the cannons out :D.

This is a question Shaggy will have to answer because I'm not sure I can put new smilies in. Had a look at the procedure and it looks complicated.
 
LOL, sorry I know I have been slacking on getting the smileys and anything that needs to get done. I have been so busy at work that last few weeks. 10 - 12 hours a day sucks :)

I maybe slowing do here next week and I will get on the stuff you all want. :)
 
Well, but if this E.R. (emotion revolution :eek: ) proceeds to grow, then somebody's bound to turn over more smileys :D

*Colonel comes in: "Now, now, this is getting to silly! Stop that!"*
 
Cool.gif
Yuck.gif
InterrogationDot.gif
ExclamationDot.gif
Lamp.gif
Funny.gif




























Kidding
ExclamationDot.gif
Funny.gif


I have some more emoticons of this size. If you want I can give you the links to them so that you can add them ;)
 
Even though I think I wouldn't use new ones that much, they'd still be a nice addition!

*winks quite loud towards Arkacia and Shaggy* ;;;;O
 
Ok, I sent Shaggy a ton of new smilies a few days ago. All I'm waiting for is confirmation he has uploaded them to the server, and what path to use, then I will put the lot onto the forums.

To see what I have sent him, Click Me.

then click 'more', maximise the page, and wait for them all to load :eek:.

That should be enough I hope :p.
 
Yes, I know visitors can't see the smilies. I'm trying to fix that now.

Hope you didn't spam :p.
 
Sorry everyone, but no matter what I try, guests just can't see the smilie box. If anyone is really interested in seeing them, you'll have to register. I'm not trying to entice you onto the board however, just PM me here, and I will delete the account over on Cresmoon after you have finished looking.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top