Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Garnet_Dagger

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
89
Location
Florida
Occupation
White Mage/Summoner,
RPG Name
Darrius
......of all the crossovers, this one is just bizarre.

Lets be realistic, I'm not to fond of Superman, but he would without a doubt own every fighter in the MK universe. Even Gods like Raiden and Fujin, because gods who are defeated by Mortals aren't really godly.

Yes, Wonder Woman would kick the snot out of Kitana, and Green Latern would hand Jax a new one. But the same thing could be said about Marvel vs. Capcom when the mutants could easily beat the street fighters with their powerz, but everything was balanced and it turned out to be an awesome game. I guess Subzero vs. Batman would be awesome in it's own way.

The thing that pisses me off is that they're taking away Fatalities. Yes, the soul thing MK has over the other fighting games has been removed from MK vs. DC. Will it be worth playing now if you can't rip off Superman's leg and knock off his head with it?
 
:D *hopes Aquaman is in the game so I's ca rip out his spine*...Like he had one in the first place. D:

I guess ppl must have complained and he threw them back in. Oh well, maybe it won't be an epic fail after all.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top