Mortal Kombat!!!

Garnet_Dagger

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
89
Location
Florida
Occupation
White Mage/Summoner,
RPG Name
Darrius
I was wondering if anyone else here likes Mortal Kombat. I don't like it...I love it. I will play Mortal Kombat over any other fighting games. Mainly because of the dark characters, storylines and gore...No other Fighter is out there like MK. Many try to copy it but fail...MK is original and is a classic...
 
I absolutely love it. :D

I purchased Deception for the PS2 and Gamecube, just for the two character difference. I also preordered Armageddon. :D A lot of fighters are like it, but it's one of the only who can have that much variety and gore in it, and still be around for years. I've played MOSTLY all of them.. MK1, 2, 3, UMK3, Trilogy, MK4, Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Shaolin Monks. I really liked Shaolin Monks. Oh, and the Sub-Zero based one. The only one I didn't play was Special Forces, because I heard it was a bit bad.

But I'm a MK fan myself. I know a little bit about it. XD
 
Yeah, that'd be Armageddon. Hopefully with mostly ALL of the characters, there'll be more to the story and adventure element. Or just all out fighting. That'd work too. =D
 
I used to liked it XD But I don't know how to do most of the Fatalities/Babalities/whatever, and personally I don't like the movements at all.
Personally, I prefer Street Fighter saga
 
XD

SF:EX3<MK: Deception. XD

It's very obvious Luis. :) If Street Fighter made more successful 3-D games, they'd be better than MK. But Mortal Kombat makes the 3-D world go round. :D
 
Meh... I still prefer those 2D graphics thant those of the MK... :p
Street Fighet launched a 3D game (Street Fighter EX plus Alpha, if I'm right) but I didn't like it very much. I even prefer Street Fighet games to Tekken ones XD It's not that I am a fan or so, but I enjoy'em more. It's my point of view.

I think I only learnt how to do Reptil's fatality, and prolly Liu Kang's and Mileena's one. I only played MK1, MK2, MK3 and one for the PS (I think it was MK Trilogy)
 
Mortal Kombat Armageddon, if it was done right...could be one of the greatest fighting games in history! Over 60 characters, and Konquest RPG mode, Create a fighter mode, Create a Fatality mode, kart racing mode, and online play.....*drools*.

I know alot of people criticize MK because its mnot as pretty graphic wise as DOA, Tekken, Virtual Fighter...and some people consider the fighting shallow compared to those games as well.

I'll choose mortal kombat anyday over other fighters. It's just bloody fun!!! Why get just a KO when you can jump on your opponent's head crshing it? Thats just my opinion. MK is great to me...
 
I can't wait for the new one to come out. Meat and Blaze have actual stories now. And Blaze is the ultimate boss. XD
 
Hydra said:
I can't wait for the new one to come out. Meat and Blaze have actual stories now. And Blaze is the ultimate boss. XD
Sorry I have to say this Hydra but........"F*** MEAT".

My mind may change once I play with him in the game. But putting Meat in over Khameleon? Khameleon who actually has a story line and serves a purpose? Damn you MK team of Midway!!!...She better be in the next Gen-Mortal Kombat...-_-
 
Lol, it's alright. I understand your pain after studying Wiki and finding that out. Then again, even Blaze has a big story part. Even Mokap of all people. And they were play characters to make fun of.
 
Eww. I try not to rely on Wiki too much because anybody can put crap up in there. I usually go to the MKonline forums and site to find out info. Blaze looks awsome but Mokap is just gay....God I hope he dies in this one....
 
True, but for the most part, sensible people have the right information..

Anyway, I can't wait for Fujin. He was a favorite of mine in Mortal Kombat 4.
 
Yeah, Fujin was great...I just can't wait for the game period. I'll be enslaved to my PS2 for days.....
 
Plus Goro. I'm glad Shinnok's back too. He needs to get back at Quan Chi. :D
 
in armageddon cant you create your own character
 
wingman said:
in armageddon cant you create your own character
Why yes you can!! Customize you're character's looks, moves, and fatalities....

:D I'm skipping school October 9th. I'll be to busy beating the crap out of Mokap with Tanya....
 
Hell, why not CREATE Khameleon? :D I'm just looking forward to pitting Liu Kang against all of the major bosses in the game. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top