Mortal Kombat!!!

Hydra said:
Hell, why not CREATE Khameleon? :D I'm just looking forward to pitting Liu Kang against all of the major bosses in the game. o_0
I could do that...Put the MK team needs to get off their ass and PUT Khameleon in the games!!! And personally Liu Kang needs to stay dead. He finally dies only to still come back lookin like Micheal Jackson from thriller......Although he was awsome in the opening movie of armageddon...I saw it...
 
I'm just amazed they didn't forget Kai. They even gave him a new look too. :D
 
Smoke is in it. Basically anyone who's been in Mortal Kombat is in it.
 
I have only played the old mortal kombats I only really enjoy mk3, umk3 or mortal kombat trilogy. I'm not into these new ones. From time to time I dig out my old copies of mk3 and have a go.
 
MK4, Triology , Sub Zero
The first 2 were fun for me!

I remember a traveling friend that was gonna bring me something I think was called MK Gold (or Silver or something like that) but instead I got the original

:D :D FF8 :D :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top