Most addictive drink

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
What do you think is the most addictive drink/beverage of all time?

As for me...I say it's cold green tea. *Nods* :D
 
This should've been a poll. xD

I agree. Especially the can of Green Tea, which makes you burp like mad. <3
 
im with you guys on the can green tea that or the canned mango nectar thats addictive.
 
Water is good. When you are really thirsty....But what happens when you feel like being fun...water is boring. Thats why you go with something like Sprite, Mountain Dew, 7 Up, Sierra Mist, or Vault....lol. I love lemon-lime drinks.
 
A&W Root beer is really good im not a big soda fan though i prefer tea or fruit flavored drinks and water is the best think in the world if you are really thirsty though.
 
Yeah I agree with that....because I already said that I did lol. I love love love Apple juice. I drink it all the time.
 
YeA i like fanta its good too.
 
I have never had Fanta. The only one that they seem to sell here is the grape kind....and I don't do artificial grape anything.
 
I like artificial grape stuff. I used to love ice sweet tea you know being from the south but lately ive only wanted fruit juice (as an empty carton of apple juice sets next to me) :) And anything strawberry flavored umm umm tastey.
 
im very partial to mango's my favorite is this Mexican canned nectar drink that sells Mango, peach, and guava. Its really good i found it at our wal-mart and im addicted to the stuff. Oh and heres a mango :)
 

Attachments

  • 180px-Green_mango.jpg
    180px-Green_mango.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top