Most hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
30
Age
32
Location
Norcross, Georgia
Occupation
Nothing
RPG Name
JuJu
Who do you think is the most hated user on ffnet. Please use rude, un-kind, and exotic comits. Express your fellings. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
 
I know, but I'm not telling.

I give you guys a clue though. He doesn't copme online anymore and he always rude and selfish.
 
Have a read of all the posts ever created and you should get an idea who we're talking about. Another clue is he rarely posts but you see him on the active users bit
 
Spec Highwind said:
You, for creating this thread.

Should be locked, IMO
come on man give me a little sypethy. matter a fact i think i hate you.
 
Last edited:
Fenrir said:
Who do you think is the most hated user on ffnet. Please use rude, un-kind, and exotic comits. Express your fellings. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

How would ya feel if i said u for startin all this (even if i don know u at all)

u want us to flame n offend each other?
 
This is not a good idea. A thread like this is useless, since we're not going to insult other members here, or tell them they're the most hated in the forum.

Supahmod edit: XD!!!

I just had to... not that I'm going to flame anyone. Too funny.



*Thread re-closed*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top