Most Powerful Fighter

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Being new in here and intending to become a powerfull fighter I want to know If there is a definite most powerful fighter in here or more like a group of very strong fighters almost at the same strength ?Does he/they have a clan? Would he/they accept me to join?Does he/they accept challenges? Do they accept to help beginners like me?
(In short my question is who's the best?)
Any help would be appreciated!
 
Last edited:
first,i looked at your stats and you can't be a strong warrior if your unknown.click rpg and go to the headquarters to change your class so you can become stronger.clans,not really important,i have a clan but i don't use it.and i don't know who's the best.
 
I know, I haven't started a single fight because I want to be a warrior but as I already stated they have a big misadvantage against any other Class espcially Mages who has ALL the adavantages of buying any type of Weapons (as strong as those of the Warrior) + The Highest Level of Magics
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top