Motorcycle Goggles

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
How the hell does cloud in Advent Children wear those motorcycle goggles in the wasteland at the beginning without them messing up his hair! I just bought some for my bike, and I have to hang them around my neck (like true anime lol) , but even then the hair shoots out the side of my head like a mushroom! Anyone have any tips? Oh and if I rest them on my head like sunglasses, it does the same, it pushes out the hair for some reason
 
Agreed, my advice just wear em and dont give a damn about your hair :)
 
Maybe cause of all that gel he uses...
But yeah like everyone said...it's because its not real just a fantasy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top