Mr. President, please step down

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
For those of you living in the United States, and perhaps even abroad, what do you think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and their insane power trip? Dick Cheney doesn't even say what party he's in, executive or legislative which is insane, if you're a suspected terrorist, your habieas corpus can be revoked, international prisoners are receiving better care than U.S. Citizens, adn the war just keeps going on, not to mention George is trying to veto a new plan to give more than one million children health care, what can we do I ask? And what do you think, do you have anything to add to the list of their insanities?
 
He is a bumbling fool, there you go i put my fifty cents in to the conversation, he has made loads of public gaffes in the past.

Wouldn't surprise me if that state which had to be recounted over and over again when bush came into power was election fraud.
 
This war thing is kinda bogus.

I mean like this guy I know from Mevv's forum, Thor
He is in the military, and recently he couldn't walk cause of something that happen to him overseas. He just learned how to walk again after brief rehab and stuff, but less then a week they going to resend him back over there to Iraq. That is sooo wrong. He lucky he can walk, then they sending him back. Who knows what could happen next.

Just what Bush and them thinking. But I don't get why everyone getting so upset about this Iran or whatever president. I mean we already got enough trouble, and they trying to get into it with him. Another war might break out. We barely winning this war we in now. Just why would they try to stir up more trouble.(Wow I really sound off subject...whatever sleepy.)
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
For those of you living in the United States, and perhaps even abroad, what do you think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and their insane power trip? Dick Cheney doesn't even say what party he's in, executive or legislative which is insane, if you're a suspected terrorist, your habieas corpus can be revoked, international prisoners are receiving better care than U.S. Citizens, adn the war just keeps going on, not to mention George is trying to veto a new plan to give more than one million children health care, what can we do I ask? And what do you think, do you have anything to add to the list of their insanities?

I really don't like "Bush is insane" and "I hate Bush OMG" discussions...I really don't. I've read the same things over and over and over again about a million-and-one times, and for some reason to other people it just never seems to get old.

ALTHOUGH.

I, myself, never get tired of saying how much I hate that man, just as a lot of other people do. I still get a kick of aguing occasionally with some Christian-Republican about the subject of the President...and it never gets old.

But yes, yes, I still agree...the atrocities that the whole government has comitted are repulsivey insane enough to make one vomit in total disgust. I know, I know..=P
 
Well, he's being sued by about six states about this SCHIP veto process, and I hope he gets it good. think about it, he would rather spend money to have people killed than to save OUR children!!!!!! Take care of the homeland first, I believe George Bush is a threat to homeland security, and should be taken to Guantanamo.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top