Mr. Scaves...

Man, I'm tired of all the parties! but I know Scaves (a bit from his posts in FF8 section)

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I brought you a giant donut! :D
 
Happy ;bir Birthday;bao
 
He'd better at least look in his own B-day topic.

I <3'd the FF topic he did.

....

Happy Birthday. =P
 
Andrew Scaves said:
Oh thank you I'm late, I really only put my fake b-day on the web I actually had it last month lol. I didn't excpect this many people to give me thanks.
>: (

We are a month late.

<.<

Oh well.

Happy Belated Birthday.

<3
 
:eek: ;ouc ;hap ;rof ;mar
























Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can hide your real age, if that's the problem, or put a different year, but why the day and month?
 
Hydra said:
>: (

We are a month late.

<.<

Oh well.

Happy Belated Birthday.

<3

And here I was, going "OMG I'M LATE!!" XDD

I'm always late on b-days...at least this is sort of an excuse. XP Anyway, happy b-day dude.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top