Multi-FF Trivia

If you're going to talk about FF4 or FF6, please refer to them as FF4 or FF6.. or if you absolutely must call them FF2 and FF3, at least add a (US) at the end. The real FF2 and FF3 are for NES, and does not involve any characters called Tellah or Celes.

Sorry for going off topic, and no, I can't answer any of the questions :)
 
Zynk said:
FFnut you are right in a sense, but you can not control Tellah when he does that so its not the right answer....The answer i was looking for is

SPOON!

no matter what lvl you are it will hit for 9999 but to contridict myself if you use it before Zeromus has shown his true form with the crystal then the Spoon will hit for 0. The reason I know this is because its happened to me.

New Question time....

In FF2, what is the exact spell order Tellah uses before casting Meteo on Golbez?

In FF3, what are the lyrics to Celes' song?

In FFMQ, what is the second weapon you obtain?

In FF2, what is the price of an elixir?

-later
1) Fire3, Bolt3, Ice3, Bio, and Meteo, or whatever those spells are called in whichever version.

2) Oh my hero, so far away now, will I ever see your smile? Love goes away, like night into day, it's just a fading dream... I'm the darkness, you're the stars, our love is brighter than the sun... For eternity, for me there can be, only you, my chosen one... Must I forget you, our solemn promise? Will autumn take the place of spring? What shall I do, I'm lost without you, speak to me once more.

We must part now, my life goes on, but my heart won't give you up... 'Ere I walk away, let me hear you say, I meant as much to you... So gently, you touched my heart, I will be forever yours... come what may, I won't age a day, I'll wait for you always...

Easily my favorite part in the whole game. :D

I can't get the other two. Ah well. I'll try to find them later.
 
Shadowheart I will keep your post in mind, FFnut I acknowledge your love and devotion in Final Fantasy keep up the good work. Also if you can't answer my last questions by Friday I will reveal the answers. The only reason I am not revealing them now is because FFnut said "I can't get the other two. Ah well. I'll try to find them later."



New Questions!

In FF3(JAP) how many Hit Points does Garuda have?

What is the drop ratio for a Pink Tail in FF2(US)?

-Tali-HO!


NOTE- on the set of questions before these i shall now reveal the answers
In FF2us or FF4j whichever you perfer it cost 100,000 GP to buy an elixer.

Also the second weapon you receive in FFMQ is an Axe so you can chop down trees.

-Tali-HO!
 
Last edited:
Hey Zynk I got a tough one for you.

In ff9, when you go to Conte Pedie, what do the villagers make you say?
 
Rally Ho!


In ff9 when you ring the churchbell in Alexandria a set of cards fall out. Who do they belong to?
 
Hm...I never did that. These questions are really in depth.
 
They are Hippaul's. I've been lurking around many different places picking up more information on these games, and it's time to put this stuff to the test.

(FFT) According to some writing found in the game that has been translated from Ivalician lettering, what is the Lucavi of the Pisces Stone?

(FF5) What sword was Gilgamesh looking for, and what sword did he find instead?

(FF1/9) The gem Titan eats in FF1 can be used to summon what in FF9?

...Bah. A lot of others also have to do with FFT, but we don't have many people who play that around here.
 
You may have to make this easier, or I must be too stupid to play. :p
 
1 answer some questions

Hi

Well Nut, i only know the answer for the ff5 question, and its...Excalibur and Excalipur :)
Maybe i would know the ff9 2, but i havent played ff1 :)

Now its my turn :)

1. FF8 : With what item is it possible, to make yourself invincible against Status Attacks (Actually its an item, that gives you the ability to be immune to all status changes) ?

2. Whats written on Galbadia Garden's Hockey Arena's "wall". (Sorry about my english :D )

3. What refines into a Dark Matter (easy:) )

4. FF7 : Its gonna be a bit complicated :PP So what enemy that can also be found in FF8 attacks you at the place, where you can find the only sword for Cloud that has 8 slots and Materia grows in it? :DDDDD Sorry about this one:PP But i think this one's gonna be eazy for FFNut :)

Well, have fun, see ya later.
 
4. Malboro.. the sword is called Enhance Sword and has around 50 in attack :)
 
100 Curse Spikes refine into one Dark Matter - but only when Siren is level 100, I believe.

And the Ribbon item gives a GF the Ribbon ability, which makes you immune to negative status changes.

I'm really too tired to think about the other one - and I would have had the Malboro thing had I seen this before Shadowheart.
 
Yes, those are the correct answers :)

The second answer is Rock on Galbadia. :)
Anyway, you guys are real FF fans, and thats great :)
The only problem is, that i havent played 1-3, 9-11 (actually i've played 9 until my cd crashed with my emu :/ ), so i cant create questions like whats in ff x that was also in ff y...
Well i think i thought im really good in 7,8, but seeing you guys.... :D

Oh, and 1 more question...Its not a trivia question :) So, in FF8, what were your best characters? meaning...one charcter with highest attributes.
Im just curious :) Mine was Rinoa with 255 Strength and Magic, 23% Evade, 124 Speed, Spr,Vit around 100. I dunno if thats good compared to yours, but she was damn strong :)
And also, i was always too lazy to make Eden level 100, what damage is she/he :P deals on that level with 250 Boost? Highest damage i've seen is 60000 with Kamikaze...

Take care
 
This doesn't really fit under this topic, should probably go under the FF8 part of the board.. but anyway.

My last time through FF8 I had 255 Vit and 255 Spr on Squall, Zell and Quistis. Needless to say, they were basically immune to any attack that didn't ignore defense (Griever's Shockwave Pulsar did less than 100 damage to all, and the Ruby Dragons' Breath attack did less than 100 too to all, for example). Squall and Zell also had 255 Str each and Quistis had 255 Mag (though I never had any use for that, the only magic I ever use is curative and support magic, and you don't need very high Mag for that, a moderate one will do just fine).

Eden does 60000 damage at most. Many years ago, I leveled it up to 100 and boosted it all the way to 250, and it always did 60000 damage exactly. It's not worth using though, it takes so much time and desperation moves like Duel and Renzokuken can do more damage than that and are a lot more fun to use :)
 
Well, thats really nice, i've never thought about junctioning to spr :) But now that you mentioned, thats a good idea 2.
About magic...well you can get a good use of 255...triple ultimas deal massive damage, also maybe im wrong, but i think status change attack work better with higher magic, altough i know the best way is to junction to st-atk.

Anyway, thx :)
 
I really don't see any point in using attack magic or status magic at all in battle.. well, with one exception: Meltdown, which is both, but that one works almost all the time anyway and it's not its damage that is important. In boss battles you might as well just go Meltdown + Aura + Renzokuken/Duel and that's one pwned boss. Random battles? I never fight random battles in FF8, except when I'm leveling to level 100 at the end of the game. Thank god for Enc-None, I don't like the random battles of FF8 :)

Anyway, we should really stop talking about FF8 in here and let the Trivia go on ;)
 
right :)

i've been thinking... no real hard questions are on my mind, but i'll try something.. :)

1. eazy :P Whats Ragnarok in 6,7,8? Well thats really an amateur question :D

2. How to kill a lv 100 T-Rex in 1 turn? :) eazy 2 (not using limit breaks)

3. What is the best item you can find if you take the steps instead of the lift at the Shinra Headquarters.

4. Whats a Hex in FF8? :)

5. Who says this and when? "Maybe i should give this guy more credit."
 
1. I haven't played FF6 enough to remember that one (only played it once), but in FF7 it's a weapon for Cloud and in FF8 it's the spaceship you fly around in.

2. 100 Death junctioned to Status attack.. will not always work, but should work fairly often :)

3. Elixir I think.. can't remember for sure.. it was a helluva long time since I took the stairs last time :)

4. The only Hex in FF8 that I can think of is a Hexadragon.. but that's not it, is it?

5. Squall says it about Zell after Zell explains something to you.. I think it's when you're at that mobile island thing where you fight Bahamut and Ultima Weapon. When you first get there, Zell tells you about the island and the research they did, and Squall thinks that line afterwards. Not 100% sure it's there though..
 
Ragnarok is both an Esper and a sword in FF6 - when you go to Narshe in the world of ruin with Locke, a man in one of the houses asks whether you want the esper or you want it forged into a sword. It's also a sword for Cloud you get after defeating Proud Clod in FF7 and the spaceship in FF8.

Shadowheart, you have GOT to stop showing up here before I do. It's bad for my immense knowledge to stay cooped up in this skull. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top