Multi-FF Trivia

Hehe, well, you just gotta hope that ppl ask questions that I can't answer :D
 
well all the answers were correct...except for the hex :)

hex is the small thing that appears with ultimecia&griever "fused" 2gether :))

about the t-rex...zombie+life/revive. but 100 death also works :))
 
Oh, hex.. those things that prevent you from using GFs, right? I never think about them anyway, cause I never use GFs (except possibly Cerberus occassionally) :)
 
Well, yeah :) If you say 1 turn is 1 character... when im talking about turns, im thinking about a "round"...you know when all chars have made their move...But now that you mention, its not sure that your chars wont be interrupted by the enemy, so actually you're right :D Whatever :) Well...i cant think about any new questions...for now :)

Shadowheart : i must tell you, that i didnt even know what those hex things do :P, i just accidently scanned them a few days ago, and remembered their name :)

Keep it real ;)
 
They instantly kill your GFs if you try to summon any, if I remember correctly. It happened to me on my first time through the game, before I stopped using GFs :p
 
A group of 9 pirates (who are push-overs really). After you beat them, the pirate captain surrenders and gives you their ship :)
 
Shadowheart said:
A group of 9 pirates (who are push-overs really). After you beat them, the pirate captain surrenders and gives you their ship :)
CORRECT! Whats the dungeon called where u fight Kraken?
 
YUP! What item do you give to Bahamut to evolve your party?
 
Shadowheart said:
I think it was a rat's tail :)
I think your right. :) Wut is the main character's name in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?
 
Yup, Wut is Delita's last name in Final Fantasy Tactics?
 
These are the lamest questions that are even askable.......the best questions are questions that u CAN'T READ OUT OF A BOOK!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top