Multi-FF Trivia

That's not very nice......*sobs*all u have to do is say.....hey stop cursing, and i'll stop shesh!!
 
I say we get rid of this Jap girl, she keeps ruining everything.
 
What's your problem over here???? Whyu is everyone so MEAN!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ....well whatever......i guess i'll stop.....so.... What's Selphie's strongest weapon?
 
A: Strange Vision

Q: What's a SeeD's Salary at lvl 20?
 
Kumi Tanioka

What does Terra receive from Banon when she agrees to join the Returners?
 
Yeah - Red Mage, Sorcerer, Berserker, Time Mage, Summoner, and Mimic (which you can't reach until the Third World). I'm too tired to come up with another one, so someone else give it a shot.
 
That would totally depend on what monsters the game would randomly throw at you, but I'd guess it'd be a group of Imps in the area just outside the first town :)

But I'm guessing that Garland (the first boss) is the answer you want :)


How many different airships do you get to use in FF3 (the real FF3, not FF6) ?
 
Shadowheart said:
How many different airships do you get to use in FF3 (the real FF3, not FF6) ?

4

and someone make a question, im not good doin that
 
Damn, this would help if I could remember what item got you the first adamant ore...

I'm going to go with a Pink Tail from those... I think it was PudPrincess? Not entirely sure...

(FF6) Which character appears at the end of Kefka's Tower, regardless of whather or not they were recruited?
 
Last edited:
I always went and got everyone, so I'm going to have to guess Terra, mainly cause she is somewhat the main character.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top