Multi-FF Trivia

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Alright, this is a simple game geared at testing how well you know Final Fantasies in general. I'll put the game's name before the question so you can focus on your knowledge pool of that game.

1. (FF1) What makes the Airship fly?
2. (FF7) How many gods do the people of Wutai worship?
2a. Bonus: Name all the Wutai gods.
3. (FF8) When do you name the "most powerful GF" (as kwoted by a kreepy konniving sorceress)?
 
Last edited:
1) not a clue, sunfire?
2) there were 5
2.b) Gorki, Shake, Chekhov, Staniv and of course Godo.
3)right outside Galbardia garden during the assult on Balam garden.
 
Alright, you got number three right, but technically number two was wrong. One of the guys walking around near the Pagoda told me this in a recent game, there are actually more than five. The Pagoda is of the Five Mighty Gods, but there's one more. (Damn! Just gave away the answer to that one. Oh well.) And I'll take down the FF1 question, seeing as how nobody here's really played it besides me.

Questions:

2a. (FF7) What is the name of the sixth god of Wutai (we've already named the Five Mighty Gods)?
4. (FFX) How many individual Aeons are there (individual meaning Aeons that Yuna receives, but any that appear together count individually)?
4a. Bonus: Which six of these Aeons appear in the ending FMV, when Yuna sends Sin and the other unsent?
5. (FF9) SuPeR uLtRa BoNuS! Please give me a coherent explanation as to why this game was so horrible. I could only get past the third Black Waltz before I threw down the controller in disgust. I would have thrown the game out the window too had it not belonged to my friend, so I gave it back and I have not played it since.

Heaven's Cloud: 1 point
 
ok
question one: was giant fans
question two: i have no clue
question four:not a clue (i lost my ff10 guide)
question fourA: " "
question five:you eighter died or the game froze before you could save before beating a hard mini/regular boss.
 
Giant fans? It was an item that you found in the game and used in the desert to make the airship fly, not something already attached to the airship!

And I was asking why the game was so bad. The only remotely enjoyable thing about it was the swordfight during the play with Blank, and that lasted about five, ten seconds. I couldn't stand the game and I was wondering if someone knew why the game was so... intolerable!
 
I've finished FF1 at least 4-5 times in total (yes I love it :D), and I should know the answer to this question.. it's some stone that makes things float. But I can't remember the name of it! Or, to quote Chocobo sage in FF7.. "Can't remember for the life of me...". Dammit!
 
Was Da-Chao the sixth god? Not sure at all on that one.

There's 10 Aeons in all if you're counting the Magus Sisters separately. Can't remember which ones were in the ending though.
 
Da-Chao was not the sixth god, but you're getting closer. It wasn't a specific statue on the Da-Chao either, but you had to use an item from said god to get some special things in the Da-Chao. Well, here's some more crypticalness to confuse you all:

The Six within Five
Worshipped by all
The Five protect the Sixth
Only one who can defeat Omni
Shall receive the Sixth's power

...I just practically screamed the answer at you guys.

As for how many there are in the ending movie of FFX, you have to think of every aeon you MUST see at some point during the game.

I'll drop the FF9 question, since I'm thinking of trying it again and holding back the vomit until it gets remotely interesting. But Quezacotl DID get the number of aeons question - good going!

And Shadowheart, you're... right, I guess. Not too many people can remember FFI very well, and at least you remembered the the FLOATER was a stone. Point to you too.

Heaven's Cloud: 1 point
Quezacotl: 1 point
Shadowheart: 1 point
 
You just gave away the answer to that Wutai God question. It's Leviathan? :)

Ahhh FLOATER! That's it.. I thought it was something with the word float, but I was thinking along the lines of FLOAT STONE or something.. meh :)
 
"Wutai is protected by six gods. The Five Mighty Gods and the Water God."

THANK YOU! Point to Shadowheart for easing my mind on that stupid Wutai god question. New questions on the rise!

More question tomorrow...
 
In the ending scene, don't you see the 5 you get on your pilgrimage, plus Anima? So Shiva, Ixion, Ifrit, Bahamut, and Valefor, and Anima
 
Oh and the stone was Sunfire. You get it in the Kashuan Keep after you get Egil's Torch. I just played through it in Dawn of Souls.

And ff9 didn't suck. I though it had the best soundtrack of all of them, and much better characters then FF8. Freya was my favorite.
 
Actually, Mongoose, the stone WAS called FLOATER in the original NES version (and in Final Fantasy Origins too, I think). Haven't played Dawn of Souls, and don't really plan to get it either.. no need for it when you have Origins :)

I liked Freya the least out of the FF9 characters.. And no, FF9 didn't suck at all :)
 
I don't have origins.

But do I get a point for ff9 not sucking :D. And I liked Freya because she was different, and yet still had good skills. Vivi would come second, and after that... err... Madeen.
 
Try this one :)

Alright, i'll see you guys r good! :))

Lets see some advanced questions for ya :

1. (easy) What do you get from the guy at the train station, if you got Rinoa in your party?

2. Tell me 3 ways to get elixir in FF7. (Treasure boxes dont count ;)) )

3. How many chances do you get to acquire Ramuh in FF5?

4. Where do you find the first megalixir in FF7?

5. What item refines into 100 of the best spells in FF8, and with witch ability.

I'll think about tougher questions later, see ya guys later.
 
Flash said:
Alright, i'll see you guys r good! :))

Lets see some advanced questions for ya :

1. (easy) What do you get from the guy at the train station, if you got Rinoa in your party?

2. Tell me 3 ways to get elixir in FF7. (Treasure boxes dont count ;)) )

3. How many chances do you get to acquire Ramuh in FF5?

4. Where do you find the first megalixir in FF7?

5. What item refines into 100 of the best spells in FF8, and with witch ability.

I'll think about tougher questions later, see ya guys later.

1. Potion - but supposedly you can get a potion from him if Quistis is in your party also - you don't necessrily need Rinoa, if I remember correctly.

2. I feel like rounding out my list by naming all of them, so...
a) Win from a Dark Dragon
b) Morph a Harpy
c) Steal from Iron Man
d) Steal from Master Tonberry
e) Morph a Tonberry
f) Morph a Vlakorados
No less than SIX ways, and that's just from monsters :p

3. Nigh-infinite, if you want to get technical. There's a particular forest (can't remember the name of the nearby town at the moment) that you can fight him in. After defeating him, you get the summon, but you could continually fight him if you, say, run away from each battle.

4. Urgh... I can't remember right now, but I'll come back to this question later.

5. Shaman Stone + Forbid-Mag RF = 100 Ultimas.

I'll get back to question four later, I have to leave right now.
 
Nice1

That was really nice :) Actually, you tought me a lot of things :) Especially about the elixirs :) Ramuh....well, that was not entirely correct...sure you can get him infinite times in the forest...so you can fight him as many times as you want...perhaps the question was wrong.
I meant 2 times...once in that forest right...but you can fight him later in the game...near the ending...in a castle, cant remember the name of it.
Megalixir... :P You can find it in Kalm, in the house if you try to reach the potion 3 times in one of the houses.

Ultima...nice, thats correct, but actually there is another way... Dark Matter + Forbid Mag..

That was fun, thats 3,5 / out of 5 :) actually 1 m
half miss at ramuh and 1 at megalixir...but you'll get a bonus for the six ways....maaan :P so thats finally 4/5 ;)
 
Damn, I made an account to answer some of these, but you just posted the answers for us! I guess I better come up with some more...

1. (FF7) How many vehicles are in the Shinra commercial? (Only viewable in the Shinra building in the gift shop) BONUS: What vehicles are they?
2. (FF8) What is the strongest single non-summon attack in the game and how much damage can it potentially do?
3. (FF Multi) What are the names of the summons cast by the final bosses of FF7 and FF9? (We should all know for FF8, so it isn't listed, and my apologies to anyone who has not finished FF9 yet ;) )

I think that's enough for now. This is only my first post afterall.
 
1) I've played FFVII a dozen times and have never gone into the gift shop :(

2) Sqaull's Renzoken I've gotten

3) Super Nova, :confused:

Ask me some more
 
I guess I wasn't specific... by single, I meant one 'hit' on the enemy.
Good job on Super Nova, that is indeed Sephiroth's summon. Point for you!
The gift shop is on the first floor, up the stairs to the little ledge. You can only view the tv at certain times in the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top