Must...get........Gunblade

Judge Magister

Head Judge of Galbadia
Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
33
Age
44
Location
Born in Suwon, South Korea (GO BLUEWINGS!)
RPG Name
Judge Magister
I know no one really plays the RPG, but I'm addicted to it. There's something about leving up (not only with this particular RPG, but in general) that I can't resist. I can spend hours fighting the same monster over and over just to see my "Level" increase by one lousy number. Anyways, I'm trying to get to level 30 so I can wield the Gunblade...and it's taking FOREVER. Well, here goes nothing...
 
I would fight you, but I'm way too powerful.

I think I'm the second most powerful person here. The first would be Squall Lionheart but he is gone. I kinda stop playing the RPG just because I'm sick of that stupid same monster and I'm already kinda the most powerful person here.

When you get to a higher level like around level 22(Which is my level) I will fight you.
 
how do u fight monsters and buy weapons...i look 4 it all the time but can never find it....help plz??
 
Click RPG then click Monster Arena.

If you need to buy weapons or anything click the Item Shop under RPG
 
Keep in mind Judge/clief that [eventually] the site will get rehabed and all the gil/items/characters you work so hard on now will disappear... :(

...In short - I wouldn't power-level now - but do what you like. = 3
 
It took me a year & a half to get to this high level.

Just have faith and you will make it up here.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top