My birthday!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Yeah, I'm now 17.

Its so good to be 17. Oh and I got my new sims too. Pretty soon I will be getting Final Fantasy XII. :D

Shop shop shop, all day today. For school and my birthday. :D
 
56130.jpg


<3
 
Happy birthday! Hope u had a nice day! :)

card35.gif
 
Avathar said:
*_*

^_____^ And happy birthday, Empress.
Thou shalt feel tipsy. =D

The girl in the miniskirt, has bad taste.
Cause that shirt don't match, it's got a pudding stain on the back.

:O

Yeah. We'll partay after your E-Party Empress. :D

Which he have yet to throw.
 
Its cool, at least I'm not 16 again.
 
im sure there will be loads of chocolate vanilla and others too:D:D:D and heavy bass pounding music tht blasts ur faces in :D:D:D or maybe a huge flan and cream pies and ice cream and those little weaniers u get on those little sticks.........yer they rock..........*cough*

anywayz HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may this next year be filled with great adventures. (also welcome one year closer to death :D my little demonic way to think of things :))
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top