My Blog

oh this is what you ment in the pm! Nm my question in our pm then XD

Nice! I didn't know you could do that with yahoo! Now I am going to make one! *runsoff*
 
My Gaia blog sucks, its too basic.
 
XD I haven't been on Gaia in months too!

wait which Gaia...Gaia online Gaia...or Gaia as in the planet?
 
Gaia is bad for my computer. Everytime I go there something bad happens. So that is why I just check my mail & posts at school.

Gaia Online, my user is Beloved-Shadowqueen
 
Ha, ha yeah me to.
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Your Y!Avatar is IDENTICAL
Look at the eyes!
 
Ha, ha I know you should see my sim, lol.

Wow all this school work about business and chicken restaurants making me real hungry.
 
Gaia stinks...Its sooooo boring! I started a blog on myspace too. But I like to write in a journal more. Everytime I do the whole blog thing...its boring. But when I write in a journal its interesting. Ask Tifa. Maybe I should put my journal entries on my blog too!
 
Gaia is very boring and lame. Plus you can never find a good topic on there. The only thing I like about Gaia is the design your own avatar thing.
 
I know this one girl that goes there everyday and even sign up her pals. I don't see what she see in it.

Well I added a few new posts to my blog, :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top