My day.

Griever

He is legend
Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,150
Location
Jerkwater, U.S.A.
RPG Name
Griever
This is just a post to tell how my day went. React how you will.

The day started at 6 AM with an army of stealth ninjas surrounding my room.
I nonchalantly stepped out of bed and fought them with one hand while creating breakfast/brushing my teeth with the other hand.
After I defeated the pathetic ninjas, I had a three sum with the Olsen twins and then they went off to sling cocaine. Afterwards, I made a few socially insightful posts on ffnet and then wrote an award winning novel about how homosexuals are the anti-thesis to humanity.

Then the real day began.

An anonymous evil doer revived all 301 soldiers from 300 along with Tupac and Biggie. I rolled up in my rolls royce phantom, and grabbed my glock (the same one that shot 50 cent) and started to bust caps. The only problem was, they were actual caps and not guns. The caps gave them all super powers making them nearly immortal and I had no real weapon.
So, using my insane wit, I told them all to close their eyes for 2 hours and ignore anything they hear. I then proceeded to kill each one of them with their own weapons.

I rode my kangaroo back home, had sex with J-Lo and now I'm here.

/end
 
so..

you slept through the whole day is what you're sayin.... -.-"
 
Fail.

You came here, twice in the same day.

You have no life.

._.
 
Fail.

You came here, twice in the same day.

You have no life.

._.


haaaaiiii :-/

i come'ere more than twice a day sometimes

i haz life

n this's a part of it ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top