My day.

Depends on how you make it. :3

=D

I could just mope around all day, and think, like I want to.

Or I can go out and do things, which I don't particularly want to do, but it makes me feel better.

Either way, I get what I want accomplished. It's all about how you live it. And though that's as simple as it get, it branches into millions of alternatives, hence how everyone's lives are different.

Live it your own way, since it's your own, and not anyone elses.

Though, I'd like to live mine like Griever.

Ninjas. D:
 
I hate emoticons.

But I use them out of habit, because of people like you and just about every freakin' person who uses the internet, who influence me and therefore cause me to use emoticons.

BLARGH JAHJHJKAJKAF @_____________@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top