My first accident...

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
Well I was driving up to a near by city that has a ski resort. We were going there to snowboard.

I own a 2006 4x4 Chevy Silverado 3/4 ton diesel Crew cab. It was snowing all day up there and I ended up hitting some ice and lost control (idoit me, I didn't have the 4x4 on). I ended up sliding off the road and flipping my truck over and stopping on my roof. The whole passanger side is screwed up and the roof is craved in. It was me and 3 of my buddies in the truck. We all had seatbelts on and we all walked away with not a scratch on us.

Just thought I tell you all my story ;)

truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg
truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg
truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg
truck8.jpg

truck9.jpg
truck10.jpg

truck11.jpg
truck12.jpg

truck13.jpg
 
For some reason I thought this thread was either going to be about unwanted children or incontinence. Wow was I wrong.

BL etc.
 
=( I was thinking about taking charge of FFnet...

kidding :p

I'm glad you're ok... (c'mon... you just wanted to show us your car! I know it!)
 
You daft beast!

You're okay! XD

Yeah, I know what it's like to total a car. I didn't do it or anything, but anyway. =D

A shiny new one eh? o_O

Awesome. =)
 
Hydra said:
You daft beast!

You're okay! XD

Yeah, I know what it's like to total a car. I didn't do it or anything, but anyway. =D

A shiny new one eh? o_O

Awesome. =)
yea,so you guys didn't get hurt....you hurt the truck a little but you get nice purdy one sounds all good to me :rolleyes:
 
reasoniamalive said:
THAT'S totaled?!?! It looks like it just needs a new roof!

Didn't look anything like my 96 Taurus I spun 270º into a ditch! :D

They just don't make cars like they used to. ;)
 
He's Spec? :O

What do you mean by "'G'"? :confused:


1st comment: edited my former post.

2nd comment: G = 1,000
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just saw this thread.

I'm glad you walked away from that Shaggy. Shame about the damage to your ute. That is what we call that sort of car here in Aust. It is short for utility vehicle.
 
Let me see my first accident...it would have to be when I first started riding my bike. I had just conquered riding on the lawn, so I thought I could brave the drive way. After a few laps I got the hang of it so I decided to show of to my mother. I picked up speed, there must have a large rock in the drive way I hadn't noticed before, but somehow it got in between the chain and it was like slamming the E-brake. I was thrown from the bike and I landed on the drive way and slid about 5 feet on the gravel. I was covered in blood.
 
My first accident...ouch...I was about 8 and me and my mom were coming back from the store, and me being the deeduhdee that I am, was not wearing a seat belt. So anyways we were coming up this hill and once we reached the other side my mom had to slam on the breaks because there was a car sitting right there because of backed up traffic. I went forward and slammed right into the wind shield! That was so bad. I had a headache for like 3 months.
 
lol sorry man but those tires don't even look like they're suitable for snow. you don't need 4x4 for snow, its just recomended, 4x4 makes it harder to steer. believe me i do a lot of beach driving and rock crawling, especially on wet rock which is a lot slippery than snow.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top