My first Fan Art

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
An Aeris pic... It's my first Fan Art, so don't start killing me, yet :p

Also, I didn't use any model.... it came all from my own mind. I really know Aeris's outfit very well :D

aeris1hd.jpg
 
It's certainly interesting. It's good for your first try. You might want to make her pointy cheek a bit...less pointy. :D
 
Im guessing your going for a anime-ish look right? You may want to make the head alot smaller. And in anime, the eyes take up usualy about 1/2 the head.
 
Yeah, I'd definitely make the cheeks alot less puffy. The normal head looks kinda like an egg (that's how I've imagined them.) Unless you were going for some sort of chibi look, in which case the head would take up most of the body.

I love the shading detail. :)
 
Well... I've rounded that cheek.

The funny thing is that I've never been good at drawing... but yesterday I felt like that ^_^ I drew a anime-like girl, and then, when I looked at it, I thought: Hum... this chick's hair really reminds me of Aeris. And then I tried to remember her clothes :) There's the result.

I tried to do a Caricature-like draw, that's the reason why the head is bigger than the body (not really sure of its English name, but I think it's caricature... that kind os draws with big heads :D )

Maybe I'll start doing some stuff, from now on.

And thanks for comments and hints.. I wasn't expecting that kind of positive comments, actually.
 
Last edited:
*snip*

Dude, are you advertizing yourself in each post you're gonna make? :p

Apparently he is, unfortunately.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I like it, it reminds me of Rika from digimon from the eyes. It makes me want to draw anime. I used to, but I stop and start drawing knights. I trying to find this one pic I drew of Suzy Hener's little sister.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top