My Life as an Anime (5 minute film)

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
Heya...uhm...my friends and I did this film...and put it up on veoh. So if you want to watch please take a look. And if you like it PLEASE comment on it and rate it on youtube...if you really like it, then please fav it, or send it to as many people as you can. It'll help us get our video watched!

I wrote it, and played Sakura...we were all supposed to act really over-the-top-cheesy-bad...but apparently I was the only one who did it... so yeah. Please don't think I suck. It was for the film.

Btw, for some reason the timing on the ending and beginning titles are off...but the film itself is fine.

Thankies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k613XovzYWk#GU5U2spHI_4

(Ken, a normal high school student, is locked in detention. When he has an odd dream, he realizes the meaning of "Be Careful What you Wish For"



If you REALLY liked it, check out our other film- It's only 1:30. If you like, please rate, comment etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dklq8QYFBwg


PLEASE send to anyone you think will want to watch...and get them to comment- or at least rate. It'll help us a lot. Thanks ^^
 
Last edited:
I didn't get to see the whole movie.
It was a little... strange. XD But still good. :)
I liked the way most of you did, but the one of the boy throwing things to the girl. He seemed kind of...
Well, let's say I didn't like the way he did it! ^^"
 
XD

I liked it, actually. The way you cheesely acted, because it was meant to be like that.

If you were SERIOUS, then I'd think otherwise.

It was nice. :D
 
Luis said:
I didn't get to see the whole movie.
It was a little... strange. XD But still good. :)
I liked the way most of you did, but the one of the boy throwing things to the girl. He seemed kind of...
Well, let's say I didn't like the way he did it! ^^"

Aww...actually he's my favourite one in the film! He was just walking by and we were like "Do you want to be in a movie?" he ended up staying for three days after school till seven just to help us finish on time to hand it in ^_______^

But I'm glad you liked the video



reasoniamalive said:
Whoa! Zerlina you're a great EMO actress!! -^_^-

5*s w00t.

Ahhahaha thanks. Emo anime style.

Hydra said:
XD

I liked it, actually. The way you cheesely acted, because it was meant to be like that.

If you were SERIOUS, then I'd think otherwise.

It was nice. :D

Thanks ^________^ Cheesy acting=fun



Spec Highwind said:
Awesome!

Rurouni Kenshin book, Rurouni Kenshin music... Kingdom Hearts character...


Love it <3


Glad you enjoyed!

Kat said:
Zerlina, you're very pretty!
=D


Thanks!

Spec Highwind said:
yeah, that's true

Thanks again!
 
(Sorry, I know this is old...)


We are resuming filming now...this time it's a 56 minute project which will remain a secret until we're done! ^____^. This one's a lot bigger, a lot longer, and uses a lot more people. sadly, we've also gone from no-budget to low-budget.


We are now on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k613XovzYWk#GU5U2spHI_4 so if anyone has an account ther,e please comment rate and fave- support your fellow ffnetter ;0
 
Hey! You better come more around here and post more than that, or I'll consider this advertising-posting and then I'll have to bann you! lol xD
 
Last edited:
So, how would you like to be banned by a newbie? xD lol
 
Zerlina said:
How would you like your house egged?

Nah.. you're not that naughty xD Besides, I'm moving from one place to another every now and then.. so you'll have it difficult!
 
wooooow 0.0

that was so-cool (im not saying that because there's a very cute girl in it)

i liked the lightning effects an all except the screaming part

the sora pic nearly made me collapse from my chair with laughter :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top