My new look!!!

But I answered Kiros in the last post -_- Maybe you didn't pay attention to it... no problem :P Let's move on... (wait just a moment and I'll post a character)

EDIT: Here it is... very bad one... hard to guess... I don't think I would... and no, it isn't a Red Mage, but it is an Old-School character

tek060820187839wc8.png
 
Last edited:
Spec3 said:
But I answered Kiros in the last post -_- Maybe you didn't pay attention to it

You edited the post later. :p I didn't notice that.

Old school character, ey? Hm...yeah, could be the bard from FFIV. ^^
 
never mind it didn't look like a guy
 
Last edited:
Avathar said:
You edited the post later. :p I didn't notice that.

Old school character, ey? Hm...yeah, could be the bard from FFIV. ^^

It's Kiros, you were just unlucky,

now GUESS WHO? :D

Whatever... :o (Hint: There's a verrrrrry small ring on his hand!)

tek06082053e661fr8.png
 
yeah,ok how about this one? (I know you have no idea about ff8,right? ;) )

tek060820064135mm0.png
 
Yeh,I jus noticed,but yu made him with a Black shirt :p
+I tried another kind of hair since his is split through the middle!+few other stuff(gloves,necklace,ring,but you made better shoes+right eye colors etc..!)

------Old Squall----------New Squall! :D
image-4.png
tek06082053e661fr8.png


Now who's this easy one?

tek060820064135mm0.png


ANSWER
 
Last edited:
Then why doesn't each one do himself?
that'd be intresting >:-)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top