My new look!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here ain't this cool. :D

tek060806aa1e45pc3.png


If you guys want one just go here.

www.tektek.org/
 
Here is another one I did.

tek060806313443ea6.png
 
reasoniamalive said:
WOW! That site had a lot...you could get lost in there making one.

This is what I came up with - I like the eyes...like they glow : ) It took me an hour though.
Yeah, me too.
 
I've just made this... I tried to make it look cool.
tek060817f8a054ps6.png




And then I wanted to make this one look fun! :p
tek060817d00772es0.png


PS: This is funny! xD lol Nice site! :)
 
Last edited:
Wow the first one looks like a vampire.
 
They be adding new stuff there each month.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top