My new Yuna avatar and sig!

Spec! be polite :p

i like it,because i love Yuna,lol.
but i could use some blending and maybe...having her whole head in the pictures,you know what im sayin?
lol i'l give it *thinks*
4/10
 
I like it, reminds me of my NRG banner I did yesterday.
 
Kat said:
Spec! be polite :p
Well, I was telling the truth :p She asked how we like them, and I told him/her I don't like it that much!

The BG is poor, the render is badly positioned, the blending is awful, the lettering is bad and it doesn't have a border

Other than that I guess it is ok :p
 
It's better then this, lol

yunabannerjw1.gif


At least He/She work on it. I just made this from a wallpaper and changed up the colors a bit.
 
Spec said:
Well, I was telling the truth :p She asked how we like them, and I told him/her I don't like it that much!

The BG is poor, the render is badly positioned, the blending is awful, the lettering is bad and it doesn't have a border

Other than that I guess it is ok :p
XD i guess i can't really yell at ya for that then :p
dang!
 
Spec Highwind said:
Well, I was telling the truth :p She asked how we like them, and I told him/her I don't like it that much!

The BG is poor, the render is badly positioned, the blending is awful, the lettering is bad and it doesn't have a border

Other than that I guess it is ok :p

*cough* (what's good about it then?! =o)

Anyway, you shouldn't have cut Yuna's head! =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top