Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Mar 19, 2005 #1 This one is funny. Let me know if it takes forever to upload.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 20, 2005 #2 I almost fell off my chair. And no it doesn't.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Mar 20, 2005 #3 No it doesnt take that long, but its kind of hmm how to put it... disturbing
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 20, 2005 #4 I dunno whats funny about it, I just find it kinda strange instead it does not take long to load for me, and I use a 56k modem.
I dunno whats funny about it, I just find it kinda strange instead it does not take long to load for me, and I use a 56k modem.
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Mar 20, 2005 #5 Noone really thinks it funny? If she died from this, I would think it would be disturbing, but she probably laughed after this happened to her too..
Noone really thinks it funny? If she died from this, I would think it would be disturbing, but she probably laughed after this happened to her too..
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 22, 2005 #6 Shaggy said: Noone really thinks it funny? Click to expand... I meant that I fell off my chair laughing.
Shaggy said: Noone really thinks it funny? Click to expand... I meant that I fell off my chair laughing.
Lionheart250 Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 86 Age 37 Location In the Northen Crater helping Sephiroths real body Website www.ffnet.net Occupation Student RPG Name Cloud Strife Sep 4, 2005 #7 Its kind of crappy but....I think its a little funny....!!!!!!!!!!1111
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Sep 5, 2005 #8 This an old thread. Shaggy has had that avatar for 6 months. *closed*