My Philosophy

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know.

My role in this world as an artist, I must relieve the stress of all human beings with my books and pictures. It is also my rule to guide the people and look at the true reason that we're on here. There isn't one, we haven't discovered this the only thing we know is that we have to live on. The government tries to control us all, having to make us go to school and pass requirements. The only thing that matters to me is that I spread my philosophy to the world, anything else matters not, including school, besides that's what I have books for and that's how I became the great writer that I am now. That's why I have made a site just about them.

The government is the enemy, they control our lives but they still call this freedom. We the people were a fool to let a small group of people to get this powerful. We don't need your support, I require help from no one as the world is a harsh and cruel place, sometimes so cruel that I feel like just dying.
Even though I am a teacher I subide by the education, i became only what I am to persuade the people.
 
the world is kinda bad sometimes (well, ALOT of the time) , and of course any form of government isnt fullproof, but imagine what it would be like if there wasnt one? if everyone though the way you did Lyde Lyde, then that would work out fine, but unfortunately (quite so) alot of people dont, perhaps because they were just raised that way. people need government so that everything isnt a mess. (and most people are used to a government.) thats why people had a small group of people guide them , so they dont feel lost; without order.

meh. thats just what i think. itd be nice, but a world where everyone got along and were enlightened without any form of government isnt going to happen soon, even though thatd be really nice.

:(
 
man,I know wats you want to explain.Much as you thought about your life,you just stressed that you only want to free from everything but follow yourself,right ? this may be a good decision.but on the other hand,if everyone give their philosophy to the other people compulsory ,however,they have own ideas about their work,life,future etc,you think they will believe you ?my teacher said that which we can believe is that what we can do.I think he believe in law,role,and any other things."Order is necessay"he said"government just a tool which used to manage the world and belong to the world."It is changing by the time.If you though it's the only thing what can controll the world,I don't agree it will match the development.

it's certain that I like your mind too.because I wonder if everyone could be free,then our world would be more lovely. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm sure there is somebody out there for you, with all the different types of people how could there not be? I only have one offline friend and I feel our friendship is coming to a close but I do have several strong online friends so I know how you feel, personaly I'm not that fussed about it, I too am an artist and being alone a lot is useful..

about the goverment, we/people (most anyway) do need some sort of leader figure such as the goverment, imagine if everything controlling such as the goverment where to vanish, can you imagine the chaos? It is a shame we can't be without this control in modern times.
(pretty much what the above posts said..yeah..:p)

I'm glad you wrote out your feelings, you seem kinda stressed..
 
It really doesn't matter what the amount of friends you have turns out to be, if you only enjoy your life and all positive aspects of it, then everything's gonna be just fine.
That's my view on life: i don't worry much about the greater aspects of society, as long as i and the closest persons around me have a good time, and cherish the happy moments we share, for those are the rarest. It's not like Carpe Diem, but Carpe Momentum. Maybe not live each day to the fullest, but just let it come, whatever the result. Not much worrying about the future, for the present deserves much attention anyhow.
I enjoy everything i do in my life, sometimes i give a little bit more attention to some things than to others, but as long as you feel ok, it's going to be alright.
 
Good answer Zerlina! I'd say the same.Perhaps there's even no need to wait for so long... :D
 
:cool: ......three years, huh? Alright, i'll see you then :D (no really, what's wrong with my post? don't say it's to optimistic or something?)
 
Last edited:
Oh thank you everyone for replying, I was a little stressed then, but I still have the same opinion on this subject, maybe to go back on how things used to be, we would have a very destructive war in which all guns and bombs were destroyed and to remake guns again would be against the law, the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.
 
Lyde Lyde said:
the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.


Read that again in three years too.
 
Lyde Lyde said:
Oh thank you everyone for replying, I was a little stressed then, but I still have the same opinion on this subject, maybe to go back on how things used to be, we would have a very destructive war in which all guns and bombs were destroyed and to remake guns again would be against the law, the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.

You do know that those old style weapons were just as effective as a gun, especially the arrows, but made for a much longer and cruel death? At least guns are quick and reasonable clean and can kill a person instantly. A lot of victims of medevil weapons took hours, and sometimes days to die, and spent at least some of that waiting for death, if not all of it, writhing in agony.

I watched a special on the history channel the other day about those medevil weapons and how horrible they were. Most of them weren't sharp and hacked a person rather than cut them. Having an axe or mace smash into a person's head wasn't pretty either. Personally I'd rather have a bullet than a sword responsible for my death any day.
 
Lyde Lyde said:
In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know.

My role in this world as an artist, I must relieve the stress of all human beings with my books and pictures. It is also my rule to guide the people and look at the true reason that we're on here. There isn't one, we haven't discovered this the only thing we know is that we have to live on. The government tries to control us all, having to make us go to school and pass requirements. The only thing that matters to me is that I spread my philosophy to the world, anything else matters not, including school, besides that's what I have books for and that's how I became the great writer that I am now. That's why I have made a site just about them.

The government is the enemy, they control our lives but they still call this freedom. We the people were a fool to let a small group of people to get this powerful. We don't need your support, I require help from no one as the world is a harsh and cruel place, sometimes so cruel that I feel like just dying.
Even though I am a teacher I subide by the education, i became only what I am to persuade the people.

1-I never cared about having true friends......

2-I agree relucantly with the evreyone has a role in life part....thought most don't know theirs...

3-Opposing tyrany was never on my mind...not unless it standed firmly in my way!

Adding to this that I believe in the return of Swords and Guns war together....
 
Last edited:
I don't like the world we live in because there are to many differences between people for them to get along. :( In my heart... I live in a FF world. :D
What we need is like a bunch of aliens to come and try to blow up Earth so we are all forced to come together so as to kick the Aliens in the Southern End!!!
:D :D :D WHOOO HOOO! Alien butt kick time! :D
 
that sounds cool tiny but unfortunately the world we live in today will also be the death ov us in many ways,we have to be strong inside and when a problem arises we face it and not hide away.if u dont do drugs ul all b fine coz at that time u intend to lose control of your body and then u cant control the situations around you......
 
I personally agree with Lyde Lyde on her Philosophy I try to live much the same way.
 
I'm just like Lyde Lyde... BUT... I do have great friends... maybe more than I know... and sometimes I ignore them...
 
Spec said:
I'm just like Lyde Lyde... BUT... I do have great friends... maybe more than I know... and sometimes I ignore them...
so do I sometimes... But were just human right we make mistakes and sometimes the greatest friends can forgive you when you screw up and make mistakes and its ok.
 
It is scary that humans can be so dependant on war to solve problems. I mean if observe two children in a school play ground playing basketball. One of the them is a ball hog. Supose the other one wants the ball equally as much, they argue, they begin to fight. Soon the fight is resolved by a teacher. The teacher makes them apologize to eachother. Lets say 20 years from now they both enlist in the military. They are in combat. One of them asks the other, "What is the purpose of all this?" The other one replies, "Because they never leaned to share." Though I may admit that it was a bad analogy but it does prove a point. Man thinks that war can solve everthing. I know personally that sometimes that friend and foe may never come to an agreement, but man needs to learn how to solves differences by discussing the problem directly without war. Humans are so destructive, but there is one thing that is worth saving in this world, it is love.
Thats My Philosophy, my wisdom. Love.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top