My plans for this site!!!

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I have huge plans guys and gals...huge!!!

I plan on changing the skin of this forum to something other then the default look of this vBulletin. I also plan I getting the front page done with walk throughs, cheats, describrions, and more. ( I will need help with all of that.. ;) ). I'm planning to put a RPG hack on this forum, where you can play against an user here online. Its not like the RPG where you type stories, its actual hand to hand combat type stuff!! Very fun!

I have others, but can't thin kof anything else right now.. :p

Let me know what else you would like to see here!
 
who knows is anybody else drunk?
 
What a night that was!

Anyhoo, your plans sound great. If I can I'll see about that help, but right now I'm swamped with work.
 
Sounds good, if ya need any help dont hesitate to ask.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top