- Joined
- Aug 2, 2006
- Messages
- 73
- Age
- 38
- RPG Name
- Drake Firestorm
I shall return, but not as myself, I have resisterred under a new name, Genesis, and at all possible I would like to have my posts and RPG levels transferred over.
wb
is that.. squall in the Genesis avatar?
when i came to teh forumz at first it was jus kb n empress talkin bout asian stuff
little by little eberyone starts comin back,
Nao look at it! ^.^
(im not able to follow the posts anymore even)
Welcome Back. I am new here. Please to meet you.
I didn't realize that you could do that.. Lol, also, when do you think that the RPG will be back up? I enjoyed that when I was here.
Shaggy, could you just change the name of my old account 'Squall Leonheart' to Genesis Rhapsodos Thanks!