My Royal Sims

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
These are the main sims I use in the game.

It took me forever to get all this stuff.

snapshot32bbe59a12bbea4ig7.jpg


snapshotb2a5868532be75byn5.jpg


snapshotb2a5868572a9323iq6.jpg
]

snapshotb2a5868592a82adhx6.jpg


snapshotb2a58685b2a9325ai8.jpg


snapshotb2a58685f2a8022we9.jpg


snapshotf2a57b7d52c4ee7dq1.jpg
 
His hair is purple silver, it is more silver than purple. And the last sim girl isn't pregnant.
 
I didn't make Sephiroth, I just downloaded him. It all was in one set so all I had to do was install him. As for the rest I made them my self. The girl with the long hair is my sim, I took me a while to get the crown she wears. And the head dress, I don't know if you can see it though, I just got the crown and I don't think I did any pics yet.

Here is where I downloaded Sephiroth, they also have one with wings. I;m going to download that one of these days.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sea...custom=&locality=&country=&view=new&nstart=16

Here is where I got most of my sims clothes and items.

They have great masks, makeup, and undies for your sims. But mainly pretty nice Womens wear, some of the mens wear is nice too.

http://www.parsimonious.org/fashion2/

This is where I found tons of great clothes for the guys, and also great formal wear.

http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_medieval.html

This is a great place for easy safe sims items, one good item is this buffet table that you can buy for $50 and then when it hit 24 hours in your sims time it will sell for $5,000. This is the main reason why my sims are so rich, we rolling in about $210, 815 in new worth. If you want to be rich and not have to work this item is right for you, this link isn't a direct link to the item but it is pretty close to it. I think this is where I downloaded my prison and my castle. They also have links to other great sites.

http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/sets.htm
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top