R Ravoa Freelancer Member Joined Jun 29, 2006 Messages 26 RPG Name Ravoa Jul 1, 2006 #1 took me about 15 minutes, but i like it
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jul 1, 2006 #2 Pretty nice. Better than most of mine by far, but i dont really like the render being sideways. Looks kinda weird. Other than that nice job.
Pretty nice. Better than most of mine by far, but i dont really like the render being sideways. Looks kinda weird. Other than that nice job.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2006 #3 It's certainly dark.. 9/10. The only thing wrong with it is it looks VERY monotone. But meh. In this case, it's not too much of a bad thing.
It's certainly dark.. 9/10. The only thing wrong with it is it looks VERY monotone. But meh. In this case, it's not too much of a bad thing.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2006 #4 pretty kewl....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2006 #5 Yeah, it is pretty cool. I wonder how long he's been making sigs.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2006 #6 lol,the world may never know....lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2006 #7 He must be good, because it'd take me alot more time than 15 minutes, lol..
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2006 #8 lol,how long does it take you?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2006 #9 lol, most quick ones like that take me at least half an hour. @_@ They look alright though. Like that one.
lol, most quick ones like that take me at least half an hour. @_@ They look alright though. Like that one.
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jul 3, 2006 #10 Even Simple sigs take me around an hour XD. im slooooow.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2006 #11 lol, abstract sigs take me about that long. -_-; It's awful. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2006 #12 but all that time and hard work you guys make beautiful artwork....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2006 #13 MOST of the time, lol. Not all the time.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2006 #14 even the crappiest looks kewl to me
R Ravoa Freelancer Member Joined Jun 29, 2006 Messages 26 RPG Name Ravoa Jul 4, 2006 #15 ty for all the comments and i have been doing sigs for around two years
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2006 #16 i really like that one its kewl keep up th good work!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2006 #17 One year more than me. XD Oh well. I need to make a new one sometime soon, and stop recycling these old ones.
One year more than me. XD Oh well. I need to make a new one sometime soon, and stop recycling these old ones.