My signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey zerlina, you like writing? wanna join our story? check the palis story section
 
Sometimes I think everyone here would be in it, it's just some have more time than othes.
 
Well the pics are from FF9 obviously, but I put them together into the banner from scratch.

Seperated, it's a picture of the invincible, the black mage army, and vivi. In the corner is the FF logo, and over all of it is a filtered layer of orange (so that they blend better).

I pasted the pictures into different layers, and then airbrushed the edges so that they blended into each other.

Voila! :)
 
Whats this Crystal World Site thing? Sounds interesting
 
It's a huge RP based around FF9. I know, I know, I've said time and time again that FF9 isn't my favorite, but I figure I'll go to Blockbuster and get it really cheap soon and make myself play through it. You guys all say it's good, anyway. In this Crystal World thing I just landed the role of Vivi (score!) and it really seems to be a lot of fun. You guys should join.
 
I like it, its well blended and simple ^_^

BTW thanks for the airbrushing tip, thats just another new blending method for me to try, you should try I recently discovered the art of layer masks thats my favorite method of image blending.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top