- Joined
- Jun 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,315
- Age
- 33
- Location
- ? ? ? ? ?
- Website
- www.gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- ? ? ? ? ?
- RPG Name
- richboywonder
what the heck is a my space.i know it's a website and everything but what are you suppose to do.
Hydra said:I don't bother with it
Staircase said:I absolutely despise myspace. Why? I have no idea at all. I just think everybody talks about it too much, and really (in my school at least) myspace is just a hangout for potheads, jocks, scumbags, and lowlifes. ( i have nothing against any of those categories, i just don't fit in any of them)
And I (being the geek I am) think designing your own website or forums is much more fun, takes more work, and is more rewarding.
Thats just my opinion on it. =)
w0rd.Hydra said:You make your own little page and converse with friends. Personally, I don't like it, but I know a few who are in my favorites bar (Asheru, Tigarah, Talib Kweli), and it's fun to listen to their music. You can customize your page to look like anything you want it to. I don't bother with it, but still, bleh. Other say it's really fun.![]()