my suggestion

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
I think it would be a good idea to have an introduction forum, I for one would like to introduce myself :P
 
I have another one! maybe it would be fun if you posted the member ranks somewhere and how many posts we need to get them? can you custom the rank names? you could make them more final fantasy like, for example maybe you could have things like warrior and mage instead of junior member and member, what do you think??
 
I was wondering have you made any progrss with the webbie? it might be a fun idea to start a topic for website updates, so we can all see how its comeing along :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top