N00b @ FF 2

Is there any way to learn the 'Dragoons' key term if you missed it back when you talk to Gordon? My friend is trying to get the Excaliber sword but doesn't have the code and doesn't know where he/if he can learn it now...he's just before the Jade Passageway.
 
All I did to get excalibur was go to go the castle where there is a mother and child and talk to the mother. Select dragoons and she will give you the excalibur sword and then leave the castle with her son. This only works after gareth has died. I dont recall needing any code or anything like that

But if your already in the jade passage way you can get the masamune blade from pandaemonuim which is alot more stronger.
 
I knew about the Masamune, thanks. The problem my friend has is that he can't ask about the Dragoons because he forgot to learn that key term from Gordon (I think.) So the only two people in the town are the mother and son, and neither one says that key work. Therefore, you can't get the Excaliber.

...he's such an amateur XD!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top