S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 14, 2007 #21 Tears of Time Creamtory (I think are you dead yet is for children of bodom)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 19, 2007 #22 No idea M.C The Max (Its easy one song in my sig right now, lol )
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 19, 2007 #23 Damn! I thought that was the what are you listening to thread!! Well, that reminds me of you and Korea Grey color
Damn! I thought that was the what are you listening to thread!! Well, that reminds me of you and Korea Grey color
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #24 No idea Gackt
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 21, 2007 #25 A Dream of Wolves in the Snow Cradle of Filth Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #26 Devil Woman] Usher (Lol, I only know two songs)
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 22, 2007 #27 Truth Hurts(can't stand this guy) Alice Nine
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 28, 2007 #28 I honestly don't know Death
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 19, 2007 #29 Sacred Serenity Gackt Camui
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 27, 2007 #30 The dude above me! Liquor.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #31 Wrong thread Therion
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #32 Preludium Moi dix Mois
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #33 La dix croix Incubus
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 7, 2007 #34 Anamoly (god i hate incubus) Type O Negative
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #35 Everyone I love is Dead Green Day(this should be an easy one)
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze May 8, 2009 #36 King for a Day PosionBlack