Name that movie!

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Hey, I have an idea for a forum game and wanted to test it out to see how it would go over. I'm a movie fanatic...ok, well - I'm not quite as fanatical as Zeromus_X is about FFIV - but I love to take a chill pill and have a movie night a few times a month. So, here's what I was thinking. I'll post a line from a movie (obviously, I'm better versed in American flicks, but enjoy awesome foreign movies also. ie: Run, Lola Run...and others) Afterwards, the next person to post would take their shot at guessing which movie it was, then post one of their own for the rest of us to answer.


So what do you ya'll think? ;) Confuzzed yet? 0_o


I'll do an easy one to start off with.

"You are not your job, or how much money you have in the bank!"
 
Der... FFVII: Advent Children.

Next: ''...would you trade those days, all the days from this day to that for the chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!''
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top