Naruto Version 2

Which Naruto character is your favorite?

  • Sasuke

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kakashi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pein

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shino

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neji

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Basically, I felt the old Naruto poll needed a revamp.

Because the manga is just so far ahead.

As is the anime.

And I'm limited to ten choices, so I couldn't fit everyone essential on here. Sorry. xD

VOTE TIME?
 
Sadly, no.

He's my favorite, but he's not really popping up in the manga lately. D:
 
I have Not seen Naruto in like 5 months......But I read a page of this months Manga and He was on it So...ya.....Your goning to ban me now right
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top