Naruto

What Naruto character do you like best?

  • Naruto

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Sasuke

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kakashi Sensei

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gaara

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Orachimaru

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pervey Sage

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Rock Lee

    Votes: 3 23.1%

  • Total voters
    13

Fenrir

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
30
Age
32
Location
Norcross, Georgia
Occupation
Nothing
RPG Name
JuJu
I put up this thread for anyone on ffnet to talk about what they think about naruto. At the top are a poll of your favorate Naruto characters.

I think Sasuke is no match for his old brother. It's like a new born baby v.s T- Rex.

EDIT: Posts merged. Please do not double post. ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kb the blue said:
Where THE HELL IS ROCK LEE?!


his is the coolest of they all

You are exactly right, my very good man kb. I REFUSE to vote unless Rock Lee is put on the poll. >:(
 
I'll add Rock Lee, and move this poll to it's appropriate position.
 
None of the above. I like Shikamaru and Tsunade.

And incase you didn't already know, Pervy Sage/Ero-Sennin's name is actually Jiraiya.

Does anyone watch the subbed versions?
 
Rock Lee is the best have you see him in the 3 th naruto movie he is so cool and funny
 
For the last time, please resize your signature. If I see it again after this, I'll remove it.

Oh, and, Rock Lee is so cool. @_@

I like Kakashi, Sasuke, and Rock Lee. The most. o_o;
 
i voted for Kakashi Sensei and garra i really love them both! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top