NBA Playoffs

I say Spurs and Pistons in the Finals and Pistons win this year again.
 
Man... Words cannot express my hate for the Pistons! That annoying, corny, aggressive, instigating, immature, ummm, ugly Ben Wallace. Please, Beat them Miami. And c'mon, let's be honest, none of us actually want to watch an entire NBA finals series with the Spurs. It kinda sucks though, how my favorite remaining playoff team is probably the weakest remaining link in the playoffs, and the most likely to lose... C'mon Pheonix, don't let me down, show us what that MVP award was really meant to represent.
 
Detroit has the best overall team in the NBA today, so i dunno wut u complaining about.
 
Hey, I never said they sucked. If they sucked they would never have beaten the Lakers last year, and they would not be the "best" team that they are now, would they. I'm just stating that I would more than love to see them lose, beacuse I do not like them... at all!
 
meh, im pretty sure DET is going all the way again this year.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top