Necro Mortis Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 9 Sep 7, 2005 #1 Hallo! First post here so I decided to fling up some of my photoshop pictures. They were all completed from scratch, apart from the one with a person in it I didn't draw her!
Hallo! First post here so I decided to fling up some of my photoshop pictures. They were all completed from scratch, apart from the one with a person in it I didn't draw her!
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Sep 7, 2005 #5 very nice, not that it's a big deal but isn't caith sith white
Necro Mortis Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 9 Sep 7, 2005 #6 Pinky white, maybe I overdid the pink?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Sep 7, 2005 #7 Hmm yeah, maybe a little But overall, very nice
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Sep 13, 2005 #8
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Sep 13, 2005 #9 damn why wont the image show up ?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Sep 13, 2005 #10 Because you are referring to an image on your own computer, it's not stored online. You need to upload it somewhere first. And please use the "Edit" function in situations like this
Because you are referring to an image on your own computer, it's not stored online. You need to upload it somewhere first. And please use the "Edit" function in situations like this
Dayne Freelancer Member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 29 Age 36 Location Netherworld Occupation lazy fool RPG Name Dayne Sep 13, 2005 #11 Very nice work I love it!
G Ghost Freelancer Member Joined Sep 13, 2005 Messages 12 RPG Name Ghost Sep 14, 2005 #12 0o edit button ahaha I found it
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Sep 14, 2005 #14
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 15, 2005 #15 nice clouds but i love the kitty sith on top most of all um, necro mortis, where did you get the cait sith doll?
nice clouds but i love the kitty sith on top most of all um, necro mortis, where did you get the cait sith doll?
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Sep 17, 2005 #16 Nice necro. Could you possible show us some screenshots of your process?
Andrew Scaves Black Mage Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 157 Location Alyuwan,Trenal Website krystallight.proboards67.com Occupation don't have one I'm filthy rich RPG Name Andrew Scaves Sep 17, 2005 #17 Naw aw here's a better pic of Cait sith I don't like yours or that fake yuna. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2005
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Sep 18, 2005 #18 Andrew Scaves said: Naw aw here's a better pic of Cait sith I don't like yours or that fake yuna. Click to expand... Well aren't you Mr Tactful. Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
Andrew Scaves said: Naw aw here's a better pic of Cait sith I don't like yours or that fake yuna. Click to expand... Well aren't you Mr Tactful.