Need a Teensy Break

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
I know I said I would try my very hardest to revive the forum, but I'm honestly worn out. This place has new bots coming in every day, there's no more topics to discuss, and there isn't even any PM activity...

I'm not saying we completely give up, I'm just requesting a break, I'll let someone else take over my duties for a bit. I'll still be on, but I'll only check messages and the like. I'm really sorry, guys.

I'll keep my Sig business open if anybody is interested. And you can still reach me on other sites.

www.ffdiscussion.forumotion.net
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
[email protected]
www.dffinternational.proboards.com (I'm 'nemo', here.

Don't count me out of the game just yet, I'm just resting.
 
Understandable. The bots have just gone wild now :/ Have a nice rest and don't forget this place :)
 
Wow quick comeback xD.

Its nice to break sometime. Good to see someone so passionate about FF as you are. Keep staying strong.
 
Hey, sorry i was gone, had alot of personal stuff going on and its only been sorted out about 2 weeks ago...just getting everything back on track now. Hope your still around??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top