Need Admin Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
i was woundering if its ok for a roomate of mine to join the fourum using my computer. im asking beacuse another forum that i was on banned me and him beacuse the isp adress was the same.

so if it is ok then he would have the same isp adress and we switch on and off so some posts might be to each other.

thanks for your time :)
 
As long as you two have different accounts, I don't see a problem with it.

Oh, and make sure he doesn't act up, please. We won't know which one did it. Which is why I suggest you and him get different accounts. It's perfectly okay, as long as you two don't share usernames.
 
Woot!

ok cool we will use diff acounts we never share anything unless its pizza
 
I wouldn't even share the pizza. I'd eat it first.. XD;

Well, I don't see any reason for this to be opened. If you have another problem, make a topic, or PM an admin/mod. We'll be glad to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top