Need everyones opinion here..

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I want to get a new skinfor this from. A skin is the look of the forum, different edges, colors, look, and so on.

Look around and post what you can find that you like. I need to see what all of you like.. ;)
 
I like Red and Black

But I don't think that's a good idea ;)

I'd go with two shades of the same color whatever you go with.
 
blue makes a good final fantasy color but I'm a little sick of it on forums, maybe green would work if you are careful with what shades you use....
 
Green sounds like a good color.
 
I looked but couldn't find anything.

Maybe you could

Try this
on this!

Looks ok to me.
 
I'll build a few buttons somtime for you and possibly a new headbar. I'll do it in old FF Tactics style. i'll have it done in about a week. I'll also look into some backdrops and such.
 
Scarlet
yes.gif
 
How about a darker color so it's easier on the eyes at night. :)
 
Write the colors on little pieces of paper, put them in a hat, and randomly pick them out. :p
 
Please, anything but orange and/or purple.....those two colours can be summed up in one word....YUK :D:D.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top