need help on ff10-2

lol, Two Dark Knights and a in danger Gunner with Catnip and Level 3 Trigger Happy. It beats alot of things in the Via Purifico.
 
If ya also equip the gunner with the accesory that gives ya haste (cant remember what it is), you will be able to do even more shots with trigger happy.
 
I would:

1)Cast the protective spells, even Reflect on your whole party.
2)Have some one with the Alchemist dressphere, with the Mega-Potion move. Use this ever turn.
3)The bee will kill herself with her own spells, while the others will be weakend due to protect.
4)When the spells wear off, kill the bee with stong magic if she is not already dead.
5)Then use your strongest moves and heal often to win.
 
I defeated yunalesca fiend 'shaq' with two dark knights and a gunner with a catnip plus auto haste.

I had one of the knights equip a garment grid which gives the first strike auto ability. The knight would wallop the gunner so that their hp was critical. And then shaq would be finished off by the gunner.

The next two fiends at level 100 in the dungeon are worse though. But I deliberately oversouled paragon so he used his super attack alot later in the battle allowing sufficient time for my gunner to finish him.

The magus sisters and shiva were easy to defeat in comparison to the fiends of bevelle dungeon.
 
I never use any bangle or anything to give me a status effect. I use straight brute force. And I get throough alot of sh*t that way too. But yeah Put a gunner in with low life (yellow numbers) then use the Dark Knight, or even the Moogle Dressphere. (Recommends Moogle-higher ATK and DEF) If you don't have the Moogle make due with the Dark Knight but have 255 (maxxed out) Defence. You can get very good defence equiptment from the Farplain Abyss. And you should do ok. Or you can go through the game 3 times, find 3 cat nips make three gunners low life with level 3 trigger happy and well rape. :D Did it for fun and it worked out well.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top