Need help!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
My computer is broke and I can't really at this time go online. Right now I am using my phone and the school computer to access the internet. My school has a block on it and I created this really raw Banner, but as you can see its too big, so can someone resize my banner and upload it to photobucket or something. These computers sucks, I can't really even resize it myself. I really need you guys help.

Here is it,

http://empresscrystal.tripod.com/edea2.JPG
 
Last edited:
I've uploaded it to Photobucket, but I have no clue how to resize it.

edea2.jpg
 
Use your photoshop or something.
 
I don't have one either. the only thing i have is this cheap one i got free for buying some paper. well i am sure their might be something you can use.
 
Just a normal banner size and a jpg or jpeg file.
 
I don't know just make it the same size as yours. by the way...love your new avatar.
 
It's 600x200.

Good? :P

Thanks for the compliment, but I took it from a site ;P

I have one just with Seifer, but this one's cuter :P
 

Attachments

  • edea2.jpg
    edea2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 61
Its great, i will upload it monday. right now i can't do anything right now because i am using the internet on my phone.
 
It didn't even showed up on the school computer. i think it has some type of locked on it. whatever, i really mad that i had to resize it using paint. sorry to had waste your time. whatever, i thinking of redoing it, anyway.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top