Where do I go? In the very first mission in Final Fantasy I. And what do I do once I get there.....I been to this one place I think I might have to be....but the monsters are too strong and I always die.
All my people have level up already....and I save outside the place also...hold on....I mean the second level, I already beat the first monster and recused the princess...but when they go set out for their adventure or is that Final Fantasy II.ShadowHeart said:Before you do anything in Final Fantasy I, level up around the first town. You have to get to at least level 3-4 minimum, before even thinking about going into the Temple of Fiends (the temple to the north). The monsters in the temple will slaughter you otherwise. Also make sure you have got some spells, some good equipment and some potions. When you go to the Temple of Fiends, there are treasures in (I think) 2 of the corners and the other 2 corners have locked doors (you'll get the key later in the game). Make sure you save before going in. Do not enter the middle room unless you are ready for the boss battle.
Normally I save outside, go inside quickly and gather the treasures, exit the temple and save, then go into the middle room and fight the boss. He shouldn't be too difficult if you're leveled up a little.
Btw, if you are playing the original NES version or FF Origins on Normal mode, you should be prepared for one of the most difficult FF games. Some random battles can be very hard if you haven't got high levels (some maybe even more difficult than the bosses), especially towards the middle and end of the game. On Easy mode in Origins it gets a bit easier, still a challenge at times, and the Dawn of Souls remake of FF1 is pretty easy (I heard, didn't try it myself).
I stuck on both....at the begining and I passed the first level on both of them...I least I think....I fighting these Black knights that are controling the town...I know the the town's name starts with a "f"........thanks for all you guys help...I really confused because I have so many Final Fantasy games.ShadowHeart said:That is Final Fantasy I.. not sure what you mean though; where exactly are you getting killed?
Thank you so much. Your advice really helped me.Zeromus_X said:That's Final Fantasy II, and I believe that you're talking about Fynn. (Or 'Finn'.) Don't worry, you just cannot beat the Captains at the level you're at at the beginning of the game. You have to go up to the northernmost part of town, before step out of it, to go around the wall, and into the pub. Say "Wild Rose" to the barkeeper (without talking to the knights) and he'll let you through the wall to see Scott. Say "Wild Rose" to Scott, and he'll give you the Ring. (Used as an item, it allows you to view the world map.) Then go back to Hilda in Altair, and use 'item', "Ring". She'll tell you what to do next. If you need anymore help, just ask!
However...what version are you playing? ROM, Origins, or Dawn of Souls?![]()